Monday 17 April 2017

Belated double birthday in Bath and at the Footy


We were celebration a double Birthday weekend away in Bath and combined it with a football match in Aston Villa. It was a great weekend, we both got our choice of activity for our birthday's. Bath was my choice and the footy was my hubbies choice. We walked round Bath exploring a bit, it was nice to be back after going to the Christmas Markets there. We had a lovely lunch at The Kingsmead Kitchen in the a little square. We had a delicious club sandwich, which is always a good option for us and then we had a lovely flat white coffee, it was quite strong but very nice. 

 
Some black and white photos of us drinking coffee.

We then walked round Bath and went to the abbey to get some pics but there was so many tourist buses so we didn't get loads of it. We then stumbled across the Christmas shop which was great and I was like a kid in a candy store. I love going into a Christmas shop in the middle of the year. I am obsessed with Christmas and the whole season. Last Christmas I did Blogmas and I think going to festive places just is my happy place. I would love to one day own my own Christmas land and Christmas tree farm would be a dream.
I picked to wear my floral swing dress, my pink jacket and my peal necklace.I wanted to look nice for our double birthday celebration. 


We went to the footy first and actually it was good, I haven't been to a game since I've had my transplant. We won 3-1 and the atmosphere was great.

We then went into Bath in for dinner and we had Thai at Salathai, my choice because in Dorset we don't have many Thai restaurants. We had mix starters, green Thai beef curry, crispy duck, cashew nuts chicken and banana fritters (which I discovered that I think I may have an intolerance to bananas now!!!) 

Then we got home and had our Easter egg.

ToodlesXX

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    puma evopower

    ReplyDelete