|My first step of making my bear|
|arm stuffed with joint|
Day 2: I started sewing straight away as soon as I got up the next day by lunch I had done another leg. The next bit was difficult sewing the body I had to figure out which bit I had to sew and what the instructions meant by sewing a dart....but I just did what
I thought was right which left enough space to put the head joint which will allow the head to move and the same on each side for the legs so I did that ok. Then I attached the arms and legs and then the fun part was stuffing him to make his tummy really fat so he doesn't go floppy in later years as I now want to give this bear to my children in the future. He's my pride and joy. So after the body stuffed, the head my was the most difficult with 3 parts of it. So the final bit was to put the head on the body and sew the nose on so with my bear finished I took him to my mums, neighbour's and to a meal a a friends restaurant to show some of my friends. I had one order to post to Australia and my mum seemed to find him rather sweet too so all round I think a definite success.
|My completed bear...my work of Art|