Monday 10 October 2011

Mini New Yorker....getting older and a bit wiser

Getting older and wiser should mean that the more things you go through as you get older should be less painful....but I would have to disagree...!!! My wisdom teeth are coming through and my god are they painful......!!! I think it's even more painful having your baby teeth fall out when you were younger, I remember other children would tie string to their baby tooth and the tie the other end to a door handle and then slam it.......I remember thinking they must be mad to do that but right now I really feel like doing the same......my wisdom teeth are killing me...and I don't feel any wiser in fact they are making my brain hurt....

So is it true do we get wiser as we get older.....? Tooooooddddleeeesss xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment