Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mini New Yorker...Winter Wonderland and ice skating with Bambi

Feeling rather Christmasy we decided we would brace our self and head into London with all the Christmas shoppers and go to Winter Wonderland!! We pre-booked our ice skating and I nearly took my own skates (wish I had) was great though to go round the rink.....we hadn't been since we had been together hubby and I!!! So we had a great time although it was like skating with bambi a bit....I think I was a bit rusty.....I didn't fall over though...! Which is good because when I went in Oxford I went flying into a big wet puddle...drenched from head to toe with no fresh clothes....only drenched but in front of all of my friends who thought it was rather amusing I however did not! This time round I had about six layers on to keep warm and make me bounce back off the ice if I had fallen over.

Any way...after the ice skating we had what was meant to be one or two drinks at one of the traditional beerkeller turned out to be massive glasses and I had chocolate waffles instead (because I don't drink)

It was soooooo good.... and the chocolate was warm drizzled on top, it just tasted like a dream!! Mmmmmmm!!!! I think hubby was quite happy with his beer too then while we were enjoying our food/drinks we suddenly realised we were at the live bar...and well the guy singing was brilliant......he could do every type of song....female lyrics, male lyrics, rapping, ballards you name it he could do it. We left much later than we had planned as we were bopping away.

We are defiantly going to go again. Any way off to make waffles toodles xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment