Thursday 3 February 2011

Mini New Yorker and Fish nibbling her feet all in the name of beauty....


Fish Nibbling Treatment.....Me

So what to do on a day off and when my friend said to me over a cup of tea-we have for a catch up and a gossip.."This is a weird question but do you have hard skin on your feet....?" I thought maybe she was trying to say I had gross feet but it was her next comment that got me intrigued....."Do you want to get your feet nibbled by fish" It was not what I thought she was going to say and the look on my face said it all....but I was thought hey give it a go...!! So my friend drove us into Luton...I could feel my self getting a bit more nervous....!

When we got the shop which is called Dr Spa Fish In Luton it was bright and spacious we got a bit of instruction how to put our feet in and had a little soak before and then we were told to put both feet in together other wise they may think there will only be one foot...!!!

our feet being nibbled lots....


  They felt like little pins and needles, it's very good for circulation and skin conditions. They just nibbles at you feet....it was a weird feeling and the thought that the fish were munching on my feet was a bit weird but I think I am kinda hooked....!! My fiance and I want to got to go for valentines as something a bit different...!! I spoke to the salon and they will also be getting hand tanks with the little fishes in them to nibble on your hands but because your hands are covered in bacteria they are working out how to do put it into place and eventually full body tank- which I can wait to try...

I asked about how they look after the fish, I was told they monitor them very regularly through out the day and write regular reports each week and good training...

I had a great day and can't wait to have her feet nibbles by the little fish's again....toodlesxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment