Monday 10 January 2011

Mini New Yorker says..Dear Vogue

Dear Vogue.........I would just like to express some concern....! I opened your current issue and was slightly confused......!! The models looked slightly out of proportion.....Not sure if the pic had been stretched or they really were that tall....but for some one who is 5"3 and a bit it doesn't really help looking at people who are that tall....because not many people can actually pull off those looks...! I understand you want to have people who look fabulous but looking at these girls I just don't really see how they can really extenuate the clothes if there's not much to fill them with...!!! I think we have all open magazines and go..."tut, why don't I have those long eye lashes or no stretch marks..." ect ect!! The truth is none of these models look like that really..so I feel a  bit better about my self and I like being small....I think you get the best presents come in little boxes....like my engagement ring..... so the best things come in small packages-FACT!!!

Have little models-mix it up be the first to be bold and go in a new direction....oh and pick me lol!!!

Any way I am off to bed so night night..tooodless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment