Wednesday 5 January 2011

Mini New Yorker...her christmas stocking..and her fairytale engagment!!

Well where do I begin...I was meant to be heading back to my house when my car yet again decided to have a tantrum and just not work because it had been left in the cold on its own....after an hour of trying to get it started by using jump leads which were so old we weren't even sure if they actually worked.

Then when my mum got my car working I headed home...on my way home a car nearly hit me because he swerved into my lane...luckily I have good brakes and it missed me by inches....any way by the time I got back up in the my county my boyfriend and I got home at the same time...!! We got home and I sat down on the sofa...my boyfriend went up stairs to what I thought was to unpack his bag etc from the Christmas hol stay! When he came back down he stood watching the tv...didn't think much of it and asked if we should swap the presents....he wanted to do it the day after but I wanted to do it then... (little did I realise what was coming next) so with a cheeky grin at him he then gave me my Christmas stocking with my presents in...I got the sex in the city 2 DVD   ( which I have now watched about 4 times already-I look for the fashion and inspiration) and  some yummy chocolates and some bath bubbles stuff...I got the to end of my stocking and grab what I thought was a weird shaped orange....it was small and wrapped up...I opened it and it was what looked like a ring box....."is this what I think it is" I said with a massive grin on my face....I then had to close my eyes and when I opened them he was on one knee with my beautiful ring glistening back at me...!!!

It was sooooo romantic and I just burst in to tears of joy.....I called my mum, and when I spoke to my brother he just said " wheres my thousand pounds" ok so let me explain- stupidly when I had broken up with an x I bet my brother I wouldn't be married before I am 32....I about to turn 25....this was over 3 years ago and I now regretting making the bet which my brother is actually holding me to...!! He wants it in £5 notes in a suitcase lol to make it look like more!! Oh and my boyfriend...I mean Fiance called his parent too, they got a bottle of bubbly out to toast us too!!!! I had a very small glass of bubbly...(as I don't drink alcohol- not done for about 6 years) it was a weird sensation....and when I woke up in the morning I had such a banging headache-I wished I hadn't....!! Aspirin....quickly consumed!

Now to do some serious wedding shopping to do and venues to book and colours to pick and more shopping to do...!! But first a celebratory meal with my friends!!! We went to Windsor to my friends uncles restaurant-it was fabulous and I was so full I had food baby...then we went to pay for the bill which must have been £150-£180 we asked for the bill about 4 times then a waiter came over with 4 boxes...which contained a mug... "thats your bill" he said.....I couldn't believe it...!! But it was a lovely meal so we will be going back there!! I'm not sure we will get another free meal though...!!

Any way now it's time to start the planning...I am sooooo excited about the planning...!! Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment