Sunday 12 August 2012

Mini New Yorker....Our little adventure to the Olympics London 2012



So After spending most of the summer in and out of hospital we thought we would grab this rare moment and actually go to the Olympics (after being offered some tickets.) I hadn't really even got into it until it started. Any way we decided to venture into town to purchase this ever so lovely wig. I tell you what though you wouldn't even know the Olympics were on...not a shred of support in sight. Which was made apparent when I looked for GB inspired nails and lip tattoos and tops.....I tried most shops but no one had anything apart from Primark...!!
Me and my blue wig
GB Nail art












So with my wig and my nails and a flag bought I was armed ready to go....! Perhaps that I should have checked our tickets while I was preparing for our little Olympic adventure. Never mind...it was quite an impressive feet that we got into London so quickly...we enjoy the game but it would have been nice to soak up the atmosphere first but hey. 

So after the game at Wembley we had a meal at TGI Fridays.....we ate so much we could barely move. It was nice to be apart of the Olympics and we can show a children what it was all about when we have them in years to come.  The atmosphere was good but it was a shame GB team didn't make. Lots of people were in sombreros and cheering the Mexican team but we wanted it to go to extra time but unfortunately it didn't.

Any way it's nearly time for my yummy roast so off I go....tooooodles xxxxx

Us at Wembley London 2012 Olypics






No comments:

Post a Comment