Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mini New Yorker.....Feeling like a big water melon

Now girls this is a question that need to be answered and a very important one....

When should you start to wear spanks? With Valentines coming up you don't want to look like a sausage being squeezed in your lovely new dress or skirt that you bought for that amazing romantic date. I have recently discovered tights that have shaping technology in them but they only thing with these is that they really do cut in. So is there some thing a bit sexier to wear that will keep you in?

Well I did a bit of research and the only way to keep your self looking glamorous and slimmer is a corset. I have just bought a lovely red one for Valentines. It's hard as with all these scars I now have, feeling sexy at the best of times is not easy. Not just that but with my weight fluctuating with all the water retention can make me feel like I just feel like a big water melon.

My aim is to be ready for our holiday in the summer...so going to start jogging and swimming although got to wait till this snow clears.I really don't want to end up in A&E because I fell flat on my face. I've also tried doing the Zumba on my Wii but its hard work and I'm not coordinated at all so I look like an octopus when I try and follow the instructions. The only problem is going swimming I will have to wear a swimming costume....meuhhh!!! Once I loose the weight I want to go on a shopping spree....yay-in desperate need of new clothes...!!! I have seen so many nice things but just feel too big to buy them right now...!! Liking the maxi dresses.....covers up all manner of sins for me.

I have found make up that covers up scars....especially good if we want to be in bikini's this summer.

I'm off to go for a swim xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment