Friday 24 March 2017

Birthday's, Balloons,Ballet & Beauty and the Beast!!

Disclaimer:Not bragging, showing off or anything else.
Birthday Flowers from my Mum.


So it's been a few weeks of birthday celebrations, cakes, balloons and some fun activities. First it was my hubby's birthday, so instead of birthday presents because we wanted to save money for the holiday and mini trips. So we decided to cook each other a special meal of the their choice for their birthday meal. I cooked hubby my mushroom risotto, which is one of his favorite meals I cook and I particularly liked to make it. I got hubby a chocolate cake and candles and balloons. We enjoy doing little things like this for each other to create our mini adventures and memories. We wanted to do a few special things in Italy as it was in between our birthday's and our 6th wedding anniversary as well so it will be a few months of little celebrations dotted here, there and every where. Our main birthday celebration is going to be in Bath and Bristol and a football match at Aston Villa in the Easter holidays. I can't wait to go. I love Bath, it's so pretty and great for photo opportunities, lovely vintage shops, boutiques and lovely places to eat. Keep a look out for the blog!



 

On Monday (the day before my birthday) we decided to go a watch the new film Beauty and the Beast. I have to say it was even better than the 1st one. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to get the sound track and the DVD. It really was an amazing film and all the actors including Dan Stevens, was amazing as the Beast. I think Hubby and I will be going as Beauty and the Beast for our New Years Eve Party. I had been looking forward to this film for about 8 months when I found that it was being released. It was worth the wait for sure. Hubby also cooked me a homemade meal. When I was on dialysis my favorite hospital dinner was sausages, mash and onion gravy. Since I now no longer need dialysis I don't get a chance to eat it. So I wanted it as my birthday meal, Hubby went out and got special sausages which had some unusual flavours, I picked maple syrup and apples (sticky toffee apple) New York Deli (Chorizo) and a Cheddar and Leeks (Cheddar Gorgeous). Hubby also pumped up loads of cute pink balloons so I buried myself in them-lol!! It was lovely very relaxed and cute dinner with hubby and me (just the two of us)


My actual birthday, I was at work and I had the opportunity to go to the Ballet with work. I enjoyed the Ballet and I want to go again to another show at the theatre in my town. It was the a Ballet of Goldie Locks and the 3 bears (works choice) however it was good and a nice relaxing day. We then went to have a nice cake and cup of tea. 

Over all it was a lovely time and I am looking forward to doing more fun things in the next few weeks.I was a bit naughty with my diet this week but back on healthy eating next week. 

Another year older and feeling great, I'm in a good place and planning for the future. Thank you to all the lovely people who gave me a card or present and for being great people in my life.

ToodlesXX


2 comments:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    דירה דיסקרטית

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://mininewyorker.wixsite.com/mysite hi this is my new website please come and join me over there! Thanks

      Delete