Sunday 12 March 2017

Bye bye to my first car




So it's been a bit of an emotional few weeks, I had to say goodbye to my first car which I picked out with my (late) father. As you can see it was also my favourite colour as well. I had some amazing trips and I think I will remember all the fun road trips we did but she was starting to cost more than she was worth. We also couldn't go through the monkey enclosure with it at Longleat Safari Park-otherwise it would have been on bricks before you could have said baboon!!

I found some old pics of my car in the different seasons. It was fun to drive around the Isle of Wight and along our coast with a picnic in the back and a few picnic chairs and blanket. I have very fond memories and I will treasure those. I took some wing mirror shots while we were on our adventures.




Some summer and winter pictures. 

 

Now it's time to enjoy the new car, we have a sound system in it, so we can sing along to some great tunes on our adventures. She is now being driven for banger racing. Which sounds a bit extreme but bizarrely it was my (late) father's favourite pastime which he went and watched in Wimbledon with my mum. So I feel less guilty about getting rid of it because it was a joy of my dad's.

On to our next adventure.

ToodlesXX

3 comments:

  1. I know that it can be a little emotional giving up your first car. I had my first car over 10 years before I decided that it was time to move on. In the long run, a new car will be better for you. Not only will you get better gas mileage, but you will also be safer as you drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://mininewyorker.wixsite.com/mysite My new website please come and join me there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.ร่ม กันแดด รถยนต์

    ReplyDelete