Friday 20 January 2017

My favourite YouTubers

Zoella

So I'm not sure when I got into YouTube or when I started to watch videos. Anyway I think I must have been looking up some craft videos and found Zoella. I immediately thought wow this girl is so similar to me in what she likes and her personality. She's very into fashion and beauty which I have got back into again, after having my kidney transplant. I think if she does a project she goes full hog which is kinda what I do, my mum says "you don't do things by half"or "Katrina less is more!" I suppose that's because I do go a bit overboard. I just get excited about things I am doing, like Zoella! She's also obsessed with Christmas and will listen to Christmas music throughout the year, I do that too!! She also will regularly watch Harry Potter, yeh I do that too!! She also loves interior design and I do too, both slightly obsessed with it really! She lives on the coast and so do I, she loves photography and so do I! We seemed to have quite a few similar interests so I think that's why I like watching her videos. She can sing....I however cannot unfortunately!! I think if I had her budget I would probably have very similar houses too!! I like her fashion sense because she always looks really well put together and a little bit quirky which is definitely a good thing. A kindred spirit!

 :  :  :  :

Alfie Deyes

I like Alfie Deyes because he Vlogs a lot of their lives and he does interesting activities. He also has a lot of knowledge on cameras and gadgets. Which I find interesting and quite useful. I also find his DIY videos very funny.

 :  :

Poppy and Sean

Poppy is Alfie's sister and although she doesn't have a YouTube Channel she appears on Alfie's, Sean's and Zoella's channels regularly. I do follow Poppy's blog and I really enjoy reading it. I enjoy watching vlogs and reading her blog and looking at her photos, it inspires me to do more with my blog and create great content. I enjoy watching Poppy, Sean, Zoella in Alfie's vlogs when they are all together. I find their trips away and outings together great to watch.

 :  :  :

Tanya Burr

I like Tanya Burr's style and her beauty tips. I feel that she has more of a realistic style that I could create. I also like that she's a wife so I feel that I can relate to her as a married woman. She's very funny as well with some of the things she comes out with.


 :  :  :  :

Saccone-Joly

I love watching the Saccone-Jolys because they are a family going about their lives. My dream is to have a family of my own fairly soon and I love that Anna and Jonathan bring up their children with such love and care. I think it's interesting to pick up on little tips and tricks for family life. I enjoy hearing about their family life and what they get up to and the different places they go as a family. I think because I have wanted to be a mum (forever) but have actually become ready to be a mum since we got married, it has given a little ray of hope that this is what my life could be like soon. I loved watching them while I was on dialysis to keep my spirits up. I also think Anna dresses Eduardo and Emilia how I would dress my children. I'm so excited to also go to Sorrento at some point soon and I was inspired by the Saccone-Jolys.

 :  :  :  :

Phil and Alex

I recently found these lovely people on YouTube and they were going through adopting children and because of my health problems, I may only be able to carry one child because of my kidney transplant so I am interested in the journey they took. I would consider adopting a child as well. They are a lovely family and I think I will follow their journey as it progresses.

(These are screenshots from their Instagram as I couldn't find any other pics on Pinterest.)
 :  :

My full list of YouTuber People (A-Z).

  1. Amelia Liana-More luxury travel and products.
  2. Anna Saccone-Family Vlogging
  3. Conor Maynard-Great musician
  4. Dave Erasmus-Echo Friendly living, interesting concept.
  5. Fun for Louis- I love Louis travel Vlogs and they inspire me to travel more.
  6. It's a Buzz World-Family with multiples.
  7. Jamie Oliver-Love his recipes.
  8. Jim Chapman-Vlogs what he and Tanya Burr get up to.
  9. Jonathan Joly-Family vlogging
  10. Kristen Sarah-Travel vlogger
  11. Mark Ferris-Collabs with Zoella are good.
  12. Matt Tebbutt-Chef and food program presenter.
  13. More Zoella-Zoella's second vlogging channel with all her fun adventures.
  14. Niomi Smart-Healthy eating and exercise.
  15. Phil and Alex-Adopting, family vlogging.
  16. Pointless Blog-Funny challenges
  17. Pointless Blog Vlogs-Second channel vlogging adventures.
  18. Raya was here-Travel vlogger
  19. Saccone-Jolys-Family vlogging
  20. Shaytards-Family vlogging, American
  21. Slyfox Family-family vlogging, American
  22. Sprinkle of Chatter-Collabs with Zoella, topic videos
  23. Sprinkle of Glitter-Family vlogging,
  24. Tanya Burr-Beauty vlogger
  25. Tom Daley-Olympian 
  26. Yoga with Adriene- Yoga vlogger 
  27. Zoella-Vlogging topic videos.

I follow a real mix of different types of vloggers and I have been inspired by all of them. I think I will continue to follow their journeys.

ToodlesXX


No comments:

Post a Comment