Sunday 1 January 2017

BLOGMAS....Day 24 Front Page


Both of my front pages 
 :

So this is quite cool, we were on the front page on Christmas Eve. I can't believe how much has changed in a year. You look at back at some years and think wow that was a great year and then other you look back and can't believe so many difficult things happened. This year for me has been a crazy year of really high, high's and a few very low, lows. 

This made me cry because I still have to pinch my self that it really happened. I said to the reporter that I wouldn't need any presents this Christmas because I got the greatest gift of all. I am so grateful to my donor and I will be living my life to the fullest in honour of his memory and I have a lot of plans for the future and I will be doing everything I had wanted to since I was ill. My list is as long as my arm and I have called it my Second Innings. I feel like I'm restarting life with a new found respect for it and I just want to squeeze every last drop out of my day. I want to make the most of every day, because I am lucky to have them and blessed to be here!!! 

Right here's my list of my Second Innings

  1. Have adventures......many, many, many adventures with my hubby.
  2. Take millions of pictures of Adventures to remember them all.
  3. Get a Round the World Ticket and visit some the places on my list.
  4. Go to Bali, Australia, New Zealand and see my lovely friend.
  5. Go to New York......do all the touristy things!!
  6. Go to South Africa......go on a Safari-YES can't wait to be able to do this and then paint and draw what I have seen when I get back.
  7. Go to Italy....I hope this will be fulfilled in 2017 or a least one visit-oooooooooh so excited!!!
  8. See the Northern Lights-want to go to Iceland for this. 
  9. Go skiing again......been to long even a long weekend would great.
  10. Win Gold at the Transplant Games....aim high!
  11. Work with Charities to raise awareness for the Games and Organ Donation.
  12. Go to another Festival/ Glamping......just done a blog about this-how funny!
  13. Write my Children's books I had been wanting to write and illustrate-Jan project!!
  14. Sort the house out and make it beautiful.
  15. Go to a Tree House for a weekend.
  16. Do more fun activities, picnics, bbq's, day trips-mini adventures like Harry Potter Tour.
  17. Learn SUP or another skill or craft.
  18. Have a big Banquet/Feast-Kinda did this for Christmas.
  19. Go back to the Caribbean
  20. Go to South America-Brazil, Peru.
  21. Go to Asia, China, Vietnam.
  22. Go back to Cambodia-Amazing place (10 years ago in September 2017!!)
  23. Go to Scotland......Edinburgh and the highlands-See reindeer and Harry Potter places.
  24. Christmas German Market.....I love Christmas what more do I need to say.
  25. Disney World....Harry Potter World.....because I am obsessed!!
  26. Move to the Countryside......the dream house!!
  27. And Finally after a few of these have kids!!
This was my list before I received my kidney and I think most of it is the same. I think you look at the world with a new found excitement that you can really do these things and not I will never be able to visit these places. I'm just filled with excitement to experience all that life and the world has to offer. 

So watch  this space, lets see how many I can tick off.

Toodles XX

No comments:

Post a Comment