Wednesday 15 December 2010

Mini New Yorker.....70 pots of tea, nattering with mum...and Ugly Betty

So I have had a great day with my mum having several pots of tea....I don't think the kettle was off for more than about a second.....we had a lovely day together, getting ready for our family Christmas.....!! I started to make my famous soup me and my dad practised it before Christmas day.....!! I started it today and got half way through making it and I had to head home so I left it to my mum to finish....!! It was my dads favorite soup recipe....so I will make it for us in memory of him I know he would enjoy it!!

It's 10 days now till Christmas and I am only just starting to get excited about it....but My mind is Pre-occupied about something else....which I am not aloud to talk about but I am just bursting with excitements but I have to wait before I can tell you guys but I am hoping it will be soon and then I will burst.....!!

When I got home I made an even hotter chili than last week and then I watch Ugly Betty- come over to this side of the pond....it was funny because the Americans think we either all talk like the queen or do cockney rhyme....I how ever do talk like the queen a little bit because I am from a posh town...even my friends from the same town think I am posh....I don't think I am that posh it's not like I have a polo club in my back garden...lol!!
Any way I am off before I spill my secret/ surprise...well what I think will happen.....? Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment