Sunday 12 December 2010

Mini New Yorker....present all wrapped up....then unwrapped....then rewrapped......

So I wrapped up all my present and was very pleased with my self until I had a bit of a panick when I went to look for my debit card and I couldn't find it....I literally turn my house and car up side down and shook them to see if my debit card fell out....!! So I decided in a moment of panic to check if I had accidently wrapped it because I had chucked it in with the shopping and I had used some of the bags for cushioning. I have now got to rewrap the presents because I couldn't fit the items back in the bloody paper.....I was so cross with my self for losing my card right before christmas....So I now having the challenge of rewrapping.....What a muppet........what ever I'm wearing can't stop me looking stupid from this fiasco....my mum laughed at me too....!! Me and my boyfriend were not laughing when I was tearing the house apart and running around Asda....!! It's only going to be a short one tonight because its a school night as it were and I will have more to write about on wed...as I'm going to see my mother for a cup of tea and a good natter as well as get the house ready for when the whole of the family come over for christmas day....can't wait but also looking forward to after christmas too.....should be exciting stuff.....!! right toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment