Monday 19 December 2016

BLOGMAS....Day 18 Isle of Wight part 3 traveling home

 :
So Christmas part 1+2 has come to end and we now are making our way home. We got on the ferry as  foot passengers, got my mandatory tea! Lol! We had decided to stop of my hubbies relatives on the way back and I was totally blown away by their house, it was totally the type of house I would love to buy in the future (aspiring to the country living!)

So not much happened really, I drove back which actually was a big thing for me because that's the first time I've driven that distance post transplant and pre transplant I didn't drive very far at all! I drove just because hubby felt unwell-he admits he's probably got man flu! Lol! So no kisses for him the next few days due to me having a low immune system!

We got home and ordered a naughty curry because we were quite tired and just fancied chilling together and just snuggling up on the sofa and watching David Attenborough program, very relaxing!

Then we planned to pop into town so I could help hubby with stockings prezzy ideas! More on that later!

Toddles my little Santa hats

Ps sorry for the late blog (was so tired yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment