Friday 23 December 2016

BLOGMAS...Day 23 New Year Prince Charming and Cinderella Photo shoot

 :

This is a going to be a very short blog as it's way past my bed time being a Princess, I have to be careful as I might change back into normal clothes and my carriage might turn back into a pumpkin. This is for our New Years Eve costume but I thought it might be quite fun to try on the costumes and do a mini shoot because on New Year Eve we probably won't have time to do that as Hubby is watching the footy while I get ready. It was a very quick shoot because I had some technical issues with my tripod and my IPhone (in that I broke the bit that hold the IPhone in place, however I just worked out it can still hold my big camera-result!) I will get some better pics on New Year when I am fully made up!!

I have no make up on in this picture and my hair is all over the place-I promise I will look less dishevelled for New Year (I have been wrapping presents all day so not particularly glam). I will also be wear my cream little shrug jacket because as I'm sure you can see in these pics my arms are a quite big so will be covering them up (plus it will keep me warm as the dress is very thin. Hubby looks dashing as ever-he actually is my real Prince Charming!!

Right I am off to bed so Toodles my little snowflakes XX

PS tomorrow is Christmas eve so we are travelling to my mums in Oxfordshire so might be a late one again (sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment