Monday 5 December 2016

BLOGMAS....Day 5 Top 10 Christmas films

 :
So I love Christmas films and I could actually watch them all year round possibly (I know shocking.)

I have picked my top 10 films that I like to watch over the Christmas period and I will probably watch more than once!!

     :
  1. The Grinch (who stole Christmas)-one of the funniest Christmas films I have ever watched. I would watch this through out Blogmas but also this would be one of my Christmas Eve favourites. It's about a Character Called the Grinch who steals Christmas and try's to ruin it and there is a heart warming message at the end of the film about what Christmas really means. 
  2. Love Actually-This is a great film, it makes you laugh and cry and makes you feel warm and fuzzy by the end. This about 8 couples and there different experiences of love around the festive period-very British (love it!) 
  3. ELF- This is also a very funny one and I feel this is good for through out Blogmas but also would be great on Christmas Eve too. (it depends who's in charge of the remote.) This is about a man who is raised as an elf in the north pole but struggles to fit in, he then goes on an adventure to New York to find who is dad really is.
  4. Home Alone-Any of them would be good but I think the first is my favourite and it would be Christmas with out it! An 8 year old is accidentally left at home during a Christmas holiday but he has to defend his house quite creatively against burglars. 
  5. Christmas Land-I loved this, is often played on Christmas 24 channel. Never had the dvd of it. A womens plans change after she inherits a Christmas tree farm and meets a lawyer (Rom Com!)
  6. Hats off to Christmas-I loved this one too but this another Christmas 24 channel film but still brilliant. I think is great to watch over Blogmas. A women who works at a small town Christmas Hat shop is shocked when she gets asked to train the bosses son but they clash and with an ill son will she get her Christmas Miracle?  (Rom Com)
  7. Miracle on 34th Street (1994)- Is such a lovely version of it. It is an older film but it still holds it's own amongst the newer films. A man claiming to be Santa needs help from a little girl and a lawyer to prove that he is Santa. 
  8. Jingle all the way-This was nominated by hubby actually, I can't say I've seen it but it looks good and I would look out for it. A man has promised his son to get him the latest toy - a turbo man but he has to hunt all over the town to try and find one.
  9. 3 Holiday Tails-Is another Christmas 24 Channel but it was a lovely film and a great rom com. A couple reunite at Christmas time in Florida but one is already engaged so they get the help of the next door neighbours dog to help them get back together. 
  10. Silent Night-Is a really moving film and I was in floods of tears. Great classic film though. This is about the a women taking in German and America soldiers to have a Christmas dinner, leaving there weapons outside.
 :
Some of my choices some of you maybe like what film is that but I just watch Christmas 24 Channel and they seem to pop up on there so if you want a bit more variety then check it out.

Oh one film I do want to see is The Holiday which looks good-my kind of film.

My other Christmas time films are:

  1. Four Christmases-New (not seen yet)
  2. Frozen
  3. Ice Age 1,2,3
  4. Night at The Museum 1,2,3
  5. Bridget Jones's Diary
  6. Spector- Jame Bond
They are not all Christmasy but they are some of my films that I enjoy at any time of the year or especially in the festive season. I may have a bit of fight on my hands to get my hubby and brother to watch Frozen, Bridget Jones, Four Christmases so might watch them before I go and that's why I have included Spector as a guy-friendly film. The plan is to do a film night soon with the girls for Blogmas so you can see then what I've been watching.....!!!

So this is a bit late, I was going to upload a baking/making blog but didn't get all I needed (read the box of the ginger house kits, that's what I say-as somethings are not included-oops epic fail, I was so organised up until today😭! I also tried to make something else and the scales had ran out of batteries-nightmare-basically nothing went to plan and because I was on my feet all day yesterday and today decorating the tree and house my feet were killing and then I walked to Lidl-need a lie down!!!

Yep epic baking fail. Never mind, I hope I can try again tomorrow. 

Right Toodles my little snow angels xx




No comments:

Post a Comment