Tuesday 20 December 2016

BLOGMAS...,Day 20 Christmas Eve Box (of goodies)


 : So you probably have heard of these, they vary from each one. So a Christmas Eve box is a box fun things to do, play, wear, eat and generally enjoy. So I did a bit of research and I think I have made my own version which is more bespoke for my family.

So I will be at my mums for Christmas Eve, so it will be my self, hubby, my brother and mum. So I have decide to include:
  1. One fondue set with mini forks and bars of chocolate- this is to melt chocolate and dip different fruits in the chocolate. I think I will buy strawberries, pears, apples and melon. My hubby loves chocolate and I thought it would be a naughty little treat to enjoy once all the work is done! I also included sprinkles and mini marshmallows to dip into after the chocolate!
  2. Scavenger hunt-candy cane clues- so I have written clues to find the next candy with the next clue to eventually lead to a price at the end and the first one to crack all the clues wins the surprise at the end! So on your marks get set............go! 
  3. Christmas Quiz-a fun festive quiz to play while we have some time to relax.
  4. Pictionary- I have brought some white boards to play this and I thought this would be a great fun game to play. This is probably my favourite game because it's timed and it gets very funny and frantic. 
  5. Who am I ? Game- I have put postit notes as well which you have a character or festive item on it stuck to your head and you have to guess with yes and no questions, again a great game to be silly and get in the festive mood!
  6. Christmas films- some of my top ten Christmas films to watch while we are winding down.
  7. Santa hats- just a fun festive silly thing to wear while we are doing our games and eating our fondue.
I hope that we will all have fun and get in the festive spirit! This is all before possibly going to midnight mass. This year I feel that it's important to take time to think about those who are no longer with us like my late dad and my kidney donor who I am eternally grateful to. 




Right I'm off to eat dinner Toodles my little Candy Canes XX

No comments:

Post a Comment