Tuesday 13 December 2016

BLOGMAS....Day13 MR and MRS CLAUS Photo shoot


 :  

So as you can clearly see from the title, I decided to rope hubby into doing a mini photo shoot. I also secretly ordered our costumes to do it. I got my costume from Poundland-surprising I know. I then ordered hubbies from amazon because Poundland had run out of the Mr Claus ones. I thought this would be a great idea and I had seen a few festive shoots on Pinterest and thought that it would be really fun. 

  1. So first me top left square is me blowing a kiss, I had meant to get glitter/confetti but I had forgotten!! Never mind I'm sure I can recreate it and get glitter to blow kisses. 
  2. Second square is Santa kissing Mrs Claus by the tree which I thought was a cute one (forgot the mistletoe!) 
  3. The third square is Mr and Mrs Claus putting baubles on the tree. 
  4. The fourth is Bad Santa getting drunk on brandy and Mrs Claus shocked. This is one of my favourite pics that we took-quite funny!!
  5. The fifth is Mr and Mrs Claus wishing everyone a Merry Christmas-HoHoHo!!
  6. The sixth is Mr and Mrs Claus having a festive hug!! One of my favourite sensible pics.
  7. the seventh is Mrs Claus saying Shhhhh as Santa hangs a stocking.
  8. The eighth Mr and Mrs Claus all wrapped up for the festive period in tinsel.
  9. The ninth is Mrs Claus by the tree-looking festive!! 


This was such a fun shoot, I think we got some great shots for the first attempt of doing any shoot like this. This was good practice for the next shoot part two for our New Years costume. I'm going to keep it a surprise but we will be trying then on in the next few days. That will be fun too and I can't wait to go out in our town because everyone dresses up (it's really well know for being one of the best New Years eve Places to go out in Europe!!)

So I think my two favourite pics are the two below, one silly one, the drunk Santa and the Claus couple having a festive hug!! To be honest I think its my facial expressions and hubby pretending to down the brandy- I'm almost breaking into a smile in some of the other pics because it was quite funny!! I think I will use these pics to put them in a frame with my little piece of tree trunk from our Christmas tree and put our Christmas 2016. I want to remember my first Christmas post transplant and I wanted to create some fun memories!!
 :  :
Right after all that fun I'm off to watch a bit of festive TV!

Toodles my Little Elves XX

No comments:

Post a Comment