Friday 12 November 2010

Mini New Yorker and fighting zombies in her dreams...

I just remembered my dream from last night...I was in a forest on some sort of camping trip/trek...I was wandering around when a white flog/mist roled across the forest and then the other people turned it to zombie....I am actually petrified of zombies....!!! So I ran to the bus which kinda looked like one of the grey hound buses in America!!! Any way the door on the bus was just about to shut and drive off when I jumped on shouting "wait for me" I got on the bus and we reverse out of the forest....but we were chased by zombies...I thought I had left my boyfriend behind because I couldn't find him but he was at the back of the bus trying to bash zombie off the rugs which were hanging out of the back window that they were climbing up and naturally thats were rugs would be....?? Any way I was fighting zombies at the front while we were driving a long...I think I may have punched one in the face...!! Eventually the mist roled back over and turned everyone back to normal....very odd dream but I am petrified of zombies....!!! Any way thank goodness it was only a dream....toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment