Saturday 13 November 2010

Mini New Yorker Saturday= work, football, curry and X Factor..... in that order...lol!!


We got to the football just as the whistle went...we ran to get there.....well I did as I have very short legs and I was trying to keep with my boyfriend who is 6ft 2 with long legs!!.I sat down in my seat and said I think I need to go to the gym....!!! I was wear 3 tops and a coat and tights under my skinny jeans....I was sooo warm though....I have learnt from my previous mistakes of going to a football match and coming back with icicles hanging off the end of my nose and my feet like ice blocks....!!! I did loose my voice a bit as I do sing loudly when I am at a game....I am no Rebecca though from the X factor. The game was Brilliant....3-1 down and we thought we were out of the game we get three great goals and it could have been a lot more had we not hit the wood work or been inches wide...!!

<-Here's what I wore at the game....My hat I added my flower broach to it to give it a bit more glamour with my pink scarf and gloves....and you can't see but I had spotty socks poking over my boots-great way to wear bright/patterned long socks.....show them off....make a statement...!!!


We got back and had a lovely curry at cinammon in harpenden which my lovely boyfriend paid for....I had honey and mango chicken, it was soooo yummy but I was stuffed straight away I couldn't finish it! I think I am going to try and make it my self....!!

Then when we got home, we watched the Xfactor which we had recorded. I loved Aidan's shiny jacket....I would wear that....I am going to try and find one!! I also liked Katie's film premier dress.....black and gold are soooo in this season...so make sure you get your's for all the parties you will go to and start thinking about new years eve as you will need to get all glamorous for that too....!! I am having a romantic meal in for new years eve with my lovely boyfriend....lots of candles, yummy meal- I think mussels for starters-Yum Yum (perfect for a romatic meal so I am told..hehe!!) nice film ect ect...!! I'm still going to buy a new dress to wear though...!!! Any excuse...it's nearly 2am so I think it's time for Mini New Yorker to get some beauty sleep....I need all the help I can get lol!! so night night all and you Know it by now....SO TOODLES xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment