Saturday 13 November 2010

Mini New Yorker is off to a Football match...Yes I know the off side rule and yes I will be wearing a pink coat....

As a Women knowing the off side rule and getting it first time is a rare thing. I thought I would try and pass my wisdom on to my colleague, who only went to her first Football match the other day (and got rained on so she came out looking like a drowned rat) lol!! To demonstrate the "off side" rule to her I used my iPhone as mid fielder my cup of tea as the striker, a glass of water as the defender, a candle holder as a goal keeper and a guillotine as the goal...and a mini highlighter as a ball.....I showed her this which had us laughing as she said she would go home and show her boyfriend what she learnt at work today.....!!! Any way "Come on HOOPS!" I have been to many football ground the best was Obviously Anfield in Liverpool !  Oh yes if any one will be at the game or watching it then look out for me in my pink coat....Must dash Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment