Monday 15 November 2010

What does Mini New Yorker and the British Cosmo Editor Louise Court have in common?

What Does Mini New Yorker and the British Cosmo Editor Louise Court have in common?

Answer: Apart from the obvious interest of fashion.....Yes thats right we both Love our Football, Louise Court's are Palace and her husband is a Chelsea supporter, mine are Reading and Liverpool and my boyfriend are Reading and Chelsea. Plenty of banter when the footy is on..which normally results in me boo-ing when Chelsea are playing just to wind up my boyfriend hehe-his response is "what a cheeky Mouse" (my nickname)!!

I do remember some friendly banter between me and my boyfriend when we were watching in one our local pub it was Liverpool v Chelsea-unfortunately Chelsea won 3-1- they basically wiped the floor with us. I remember my friend laughing at us because we were cheering different teams....me and my brother were supporting Liverpool but I think the the rest of the pub wanted Chelsea to win including my friend who I believe just went the majority vote.....lol!!

Any way I thought that was an interesting fact of the day....so got to dash so TOOOOODLES xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment