Friday 12 November 2010

Mini New Yorker's Car decides it doesn't want to start just as I'm leaving work....

Just as it starts to rain as well, my car decided it didn't want to start and as I normally do when things like this happens I panic...! My first thought was "Oh great....the day I choose to where stilettos to work...." lol! Fashion on the brain even in a crisis!!! It's ok now though got home safely!!! Thank goodness as really didn't fancy standing in the rain!!! As I think after work tomorrow I will be going to watch Football, Reading Royals and it's more than likely going to rain!!! So actually I will need to make sure I am wrapped all warm!! Gloves, hat and scarf and a coat.....so because I'm a girl it's going to pink hat, pink coat and pink gloves...beacause I have already lost my purple gloves.....oh!!! Now what shoes to wear...I think I will wear my skiny jeans and boots with my nice spotty/stripy woolly socks or maybe one of each...as I never can find them as a pair at the same time...!!! lol!!! any way must dash Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment