Tuesday 16 November 2010

Mini New Yorker, her prince charming and a royal wedding....

So I have my Prince Charming, but I know there are some devastated ladies out there who had their dreams crushed of being P. Will's wife. Now for those who will be invited to the Royal wedding (which I won't be unfortunately) you will need something to wear... now weddings normally are fairly easy to buy for but like I say this is a whole different ball game. You can't just buy from the high street and it's got to be out standing.....so that's one dilemma but the other is obviously what to buy the happy couple.....? I think you could get the some art work-ie. from me he he!! I think some thing individual or unusual!!  Any way I will have some more thoughts on what the lucky people, who will be attending the wedding can give..... until then Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment