Sunday 14 November 2010

Mini New Yorker has dyed my hair a darker Autumn brown...

Got up pretty late this morning, as I was reading my book-I Heart Hollywood (which is actually on my iphone) I thought I may do some painting but yet again I haven't got round to it today. Then we went food shopping and had tiny little tiny sandwiches-cute
                

Well after umming and arrrrring I have dyed my hair a bit darker perfect for the autumn/winter. I think the box said cappucinno so I am now a blend of coffee....!!!  I have dyed my hair previously, I think the best time I dyed it would have been when I went plum....it was great it was so dark with a hint of plum....

 
Me now after I dyed my hair today                           Me with plum hair a couple of years ago.
     (in my sexy spotty pj's)                                                          (me in a spotty shirt)

Right so dinner is nearly ready, we are having steaks which will be nice because we haven't had one for ages. So yum yum.....!!! Oh and a piping hot Apple crumble-oh my mum's apple crumble with our apples from our fruit trees in our garden are the best and we some time had hand picked berries from up on the lane too yum yum!!

Oh I almost forgot...I was minding my own business checking my Facebook page when a guy who I knew from school, popped up and said " I still think you're lovely" I obviously got a bit confused and thought he may have written on the wrong screen...!! I asked if he had got the right person as I thought I maybe had got me confused with some one else....!!! No he replied with he definitely meant me....!!! Then he said it was a shame I wasn't single...I was shocked....!! This is the second time this happened in so many months...why do guys think its ok to hit on women who are in relationships....!!! First a turkish guy while my boyfriend and I were on holiday and now this.....No idea why this keep happening.....men (but not my lovely boyfriend)!!! Any way I am off  now as the X Factor is on so toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment