Sunday 28 November 2010

MIni New Yorker...its snowed and I have discovered a onsie....

So it snowed.....and I discovered a Onsie. I think it's a great idea and you can get one from primark.....especially in this weather!! Last time it snowed I got locked out of my house last year and was bursting for the loo, my car nearly got hit because the cars were slipping all over the road but mine was saved because a neighbour wedged her self between her car and mine so they wouldn't hit....in the end I had to used my neighbours toilet which I just ran up stair and shouted down "don't mind me" I then came back down and introduced my self properly which I was then offered pizza and a cup of tea and we had a good giggle about the whole incident. Now every Wednesday we have a cup of tea and a bit of a gossip with my neighbour....!! I have been trying to keep my style from being ruined by wearing about 70 layers....but I am just sooo cold....!!! I think I was wearing two long cardigans the other day...and that was in the office....!!!

Now as I was browsing the Internet and I found a dress which I recognised straight away from Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was the black and cream dress where she was mistaken for as a waitress- don't worry this won't happen if you buy this dress. Even so it is a great dress and if you want to make a subtle statement then this is the dress for you...!!

Now Boohoo.com has some great stuff for the party season....especially some sequined dresses...I have been looking for more sequin dresses for ages...and there's lots, a few are lovely black and gold ones...think they were about £20 as well so a real bargain . I also seen on the boohoo.com, some great leggings they have...some lovely silver sequin ones if you are gonna be wearing a long top for your Xmas party and you need to jazz it up a bit then this is a good option or they have some some gorgeous black sexy satin leggings for that even sexier look. You can wear them with any top...and it will still be foxy...I'm gonna get a pair-only £10!!! Foxy Mini New Yorker is gonna be a gooooood look!! Now I would buy some cheeky peeptoe lace court shoes in a choice of silver, pink and gold.....that's gonna cause a dilemma £25 a pop probably not an option for me to buy all three but I think I would buy the silver so they can be put with more outfits- but I'm very tempted to buy them all any way......lol! Now we are expecting more snow so it would be silly not to make sure we are looking as gorgeous in the adverse weather conditions....faux fur is a must this year....I have gorgeous black coat which just is sooooo warm....I have also had a browse at wellies....now I have a silver glittery pair (which are still in the isle of wight after leaving them there after going to the festival). There are is a cute pair of Alexa Harlequin print wellington which are only £15 also very cute. I think it would be sensible to get some wellies as I am not going to be running around in stilettos like last year....so if you have to wear wellies you may as well be stylish in them...yes?

I do have one question to all you ladies out there...Jumpsuits-yay or nay? I saw Kate Moss in a jumpsuit recently not in person you understand but....she can get away with it, as I am only 5"3 and a bit and I don't have legs up to here so would it work...I am sceptical...! 

Any way now I have an even more to say as I am a whole sale assistant buyer for Chic Interior Solutions so girls not only will I give you great fashion advice and I can now let you know the best and most chic accessories for you home....I will be bringing you the product of the week...so keep an eye out for my new suggestions and photos....coming soon....right I think I need to get my self another hot chocolate to keep me warm so you know it toodles xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment