Friday 12 November 2010

Mini New Yorker and launching a Burrito .....

Hey it's been an interesting week for me and my blog as it's now one week old! Yay! And again Ugly Betty was on! Not sure what I'm going to do when it finishes though Sniff Sniff! Loads about blogging on Ugly Betty this week, which is why I started in the first place-it gave me inspiration! She got an award, which I think there was some discrepancy about what the L stood for-BLOB. BLOB stands for Black and Latina Organization of Bloggers. Best bit was the Burritos being thrown at Daniel! Wouldn't you love to be able to just launch a Burrito at someone! Lol! There will be, no doubt be a few people who are going to take it up as a sport, I am sure! Lol! I actually thought the comment of the B.H. (Betty Head-fan of Betty's blog) was funny that, because they were all Latina it was politically correct for them to throw the Burrito....very amusing.

Any way in Mini New Yorkers week no Burritos have been thrown-unfortunately as it did look rather fun. I decided today as the weather was miserable and it was freezing cold I would brighten the office up with me in my bright pink coat and pink 6 inched stilettos-which I love and should have bought more in other colours....!!!

Even If you have to wear a suit to work, like I do you can still wear bright accessories and shoes to make the out fit more interesting/glamorous. The most instant way to add glamour is to get some funky bright or sparkly bracelets and some cute studs-always pick something that's going to give that little glitz for the office. I love the danglely earring's, mostly silver or black. I can't wear gold earring's unfortunately as they doesn't really suit but I do try different styles of jewelry-as you all should don't be scared to try something new. And don't be scared to mix and match jewelry and throw a couple of necklaces on together. A wise women told me regarding jewelry and accessories less is always more...I think more is more. A wise women also said to me to choose what you are going to wear the night before so you don't have to rummage around looking for those specific tights or your Va Va Voom top. But if you really want to go the whole way then get up an hour earlier to style you hair to look even more glamorous. Unfortunately for me I am not a morning person and getting any earlier than I have to is out of the question....lol! But thankfully as my hair is naturally poker straight I don't need to do too much to it!! I wish I could start at 10.00am every day and then maximise my sleeping time and still have time to look glamorous with out getting up at ridiculous a clock.  I am thinking about getting my hair cut again as I liked my style but want something different. What about getting a stylish fringe done or more choppy layers? It's got to be something I can just drag a brush through in the morning and look fabulous for work!! Any ideas let me know....well I am off for now so Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment