Friday 19 November 2010

Mini New Yorker and her productive day at the office....turning it into santa's grotto

So a very productive day in the office....We managed to transform the office with a box of tinsel, into Santa's grotto....!! There's quite a bit of competition between the two offices....!! We used purple and gold tinsel, I think all we are missing now is a snow machine and Rudolph. I haven't started to decorate my house yet...I will do when I feel up to it....I am a red and gold fan for the Christmas decorations...gives it a lovely warm cosy feeling. I used to love to help my parents decorate the Christmas tree...!! Mini New Yorker and my family have a few traditions at Christmas. We would all decorate the Christmas tree.... then on Christmas eve (which I never went out with my friends) because I was always busy wrapping my brother Christmas presents. It would normally end up with me trying to show him how to wrap the presents....!!! We also make mince pies on Christmas eve and get ready for the big family dinner we have every year. Last year we were at my uncles house and me, my Mum and Uncle decided it would be good to start a disco in his kitchen...some very embarrassing dancing which I believe was caught on a video which will be brought out to a good embarrassing moment. We also had tasks to complete and I got iron one of my uncles shirts...the most creased shirt in the world....I think there were various jokes about house wife skills.....lol!!

Any way off to bed now soooo toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment