Friday 5 November 2010

Remember, remember the 5th of November...gunpowder, treason and plot...

So its Bonfire night and with this amount of rain I think most will be put off going to any events as its really not a good look being drenched and looking like a drowned rat....!!! I am hoping that it will clear up as I will be out and about on Saturday evening in one of my locals and then I think its my turn to choose a take away...mmmmm!! Might get Thai or Chinese....ooooh nooo definitely Thia!! A nice green Thai curry with sticky coconut rice-that would good with prawn crackers...it's making my mouth water just thinking about it...!!! So this weekend is going to be a quiet compared to the ones coming up. I believe that I will be going to see Reading at the Madaski stadium next weekend. Unfortunately football matches you can't look that glamorous...with out freezing...I have tried on many occasions to make the effort. Unfortunately it always seem to go to sub zero temperatures or be torrential rain when watching most games at this time of year. I think I remember having to blast the heaters in my car on my feet for about 10 Min's before I could feel them and drive home which I believe was last winter.

Any way, I didn't manage to paint a master piece last night but I'm going to give it ago tonight I think. Unless I get distracted by something good on the TV. Not sure whats on....!!

I hope it stops pouring too; I forgot my big umbrella. I will just have to blast the hot air in my car again...! I normally after being drenched looking like one of the small dogs when they get wet and look like they have no fur left and then when I get out of my car after being hot air blasted I then look like a fluff ball which has been dragged through a bush backwards quite a few times...!!

I'm not sure where and what my boyfriend and I will be going...if any if the is weather caries on... I will let you know...my tips for a event where your standing out in the rain...Lots of  layers, big woolly jumper/cardigan and flat boots or some fabulous wellies to brighten up the outfit. You can but a nice bright woolly hat and a chunky scarf ideal for this time of years...looking glam in the middle of a muddy field in the rain...oh and take a little blanket to wrap round all part of the Bonfire Night Chic Mini  New Yorker style.

Must dash, Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment