Friday 12 November 2010

Mini New Yorker...Chocolate and fashion...dresses you can eat...just not in front of the Designers!!!

Yes that's right girls while I was browsing the net I saw something that got me curious. I saw chocolate and fashion in the title and thought mmmmm!! I read on and believe it or not there is a Choclate Fashion show....Yes Dresses you can actually eat...well maybe not in front of the designers.... they may get a bit cross if they see you munching on there master piece. Thinking about it, that's got to be hard A) not to get covered in chocolate and B) not just start munching on your own dress....if you didn't have lunch....!!!

Two things women love is chocolate and fashion so it works for me....just not sure its that practical to go to the pub in.....!!! If you ask me its genius....

Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment