Thursday 4 November 2010

Mini New Yorker's Christmas party season is approaching.....

I decided I would splash out for a Christmas out fit for all of £15.00-bargain, I went for the Mini New Yorker style. All glittery & gold and black. My boyfriend saw me and his response was "Ooooh Slinky Mouse" (my nickname, I'm small & cute-well that's what I'm saying!) So that's going to used for several events I am attending. As a Mini New Yorker I have a fairly busy schedule. All parties invites & work events and Christmas do's all to attend. That should be fun & then of course there's the family Christmas dinner. Looking back at the pictures I can also see how many clothes I got rid of. I would love to get it all back-one dress was Jade green dress it was lovely but stupidly got rid of it and now about 3 years on I wish I still had it. Such a pain. I think I would be very rich if I had kept all my clothes because I wouldn't have to buy new ones.... actually I still would buy more though. It is my only guilty pleasure as I don't drink or smoke so but I did feel soo guilty when I watched that film " confessions of a shopaholic" another style I like with all the bright colours !!! Oooh I have just bought some lovely purple fleece gloves for the our typical cold/rainy English winter. It's not as snowy as the winter in New York....!!!
well My boyfriend and I are just setting down to watch a film so I'm going to sign off now.... toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment