Tuesday 9 November 2010

Mini New Yorkers is feeling under the weather.....

Gosh I feel and look terrible today...so when you're having a duvet day then you don't have to dress to impress-thank goodness! The best thing to do on a duvet day is have a hot honey and lemon drink, my mum swears by it....!! I have just boiled the kettle for mine. I hoping it will help as I should be back at work tomorrow...! I'm going to destress and look on the bright side. I think if I get a Wii for christmas from "Santa" I will defiantely be doing yoga every day on the Wii fit...! I know its hard to destress with the normal life issues but ladies you have to take some time out to pamper your self. You don't have to spend a lot to feel like you have had a spa treatment. Well I am off to have a little snooze and a long soaky bath. so for now toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment