Thursday 18 November 2010

Mini New Yorker...window shopping at ASOS.com and her christmas wish list....

I love ASOS.....I was window shopping as I know this close to Christmas, I shouldn't buy any thing....I have just found the most amazing clutch which is a Paparazzi magazine Clutch for £45.00 I think that's a bargain there were are lots of different colour ways too....I am definitely going to buy one....!! Oh yes I also saw a Mouse Ring which was soooo cute and only £6 which is also a bargain.....And seeing as my nickname is mouse I really think it is appropriate to buy that....and it's so cute....!!

My list is getting longer by the day for what I want to buy from ASOS. I think for the party season you do need some skinny sparkly bangles and lots of them...mix them with chunky bracelets and some nice earrings either large stud's or some beautiful dankly earrings.....!!! Obviously accessories are important to have but I also think you need some colourful tight and shoes. So again I found some amazing gold glittery tights which I have been looking for, for ages. Now for my dress Ideas...there is a lovely shift dress which is electric blue.....only £16...adding that to the basket oh yes....Girls if you want to stand out at the office party be bold and go with something bright/or with frills but just make sure...its the dress that's going to turn heads.....they may turn their head so fast the will get whip-lash or like in the films everyone turns in slow motion and the wind machine kicks in...lol!!! Ok so I can't help with the dramatic effects but when you're in that dress you will make your own affects...!!! So girls get those show stopping dresses....! There is a dress for every budget if you have a small budget you can look in the clearance on ASOS so many dresses.

Now shoes....don't go for the black ones.....so your wearing a blue dress, picks red/ pink.....just mix and match... colours and patterns...!! I am going to say this once Ugly Betty seems to be the current trend.....I had a look at some of the new trend off the catwalk of  London, New York and Paris fashion week and it seems to me that she's a trendsetter...all this mixing and matching definitely is the Ugly Betty style.

I can't wait for the sales......But for now I am going to get my beauty sleep so toooodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment