Wednesday 24 November 2010

Mini New Yorker...her New ASOS Mouse ring (ok I gave in)....and drinking a good cup of coffee....

So as a busy fashionista I have had an after work event which was a Hugh success and I am looking forward to the one in my branch on Thursday....I loved mingling with everyone!! Got to do it all again....our office is going to be like a tin of sardines but very glamorous at that!! If we have loads of people in at once.... I think we may have to have a one in-one out policy.....!!! Forget about all the hip London clubs, its the place to be !!!Well I wouldn't say no if I got an invite for a VIP party....I would certainly be dressed to impress....it would be a bit embarrassing as a fashionista and fashion blogger if I was under dressed or in something awful...!!! I have seen the most amazing pink hat with a lovely bow from a collection at House of Fraser again I would wear that I think that would look great in the winter or summer...!! Oh and I did buy the little mouse ring as it was sooo cute and only £6 and it my nickname afterall.

Now I am quite fussy about my shoes and the styles I would wear...I am loving high stilettos which I totter around in... as I am only 5"3 and a bit, so any extra high means I can see the world from a different perspective...lol!! Or just be at a normal height. Any way this winter peep toe heels are in and so are lace... now new look have some great choices and I think I just mentally spent about £200 just on their shoes, not just that but they have 20% off too so why not!!! The Satin Bow shoes in red only £18.39 they would look fantastic with a party dress or stick them on with some skinny jean with a ruffle top...sexy chic perfect to just pop down to the chic bar or cocktails with your girlfriends on a lunch date....!! Lace heels either peep toe or normal are just so sexy. However girls this weekend it is meant to snow so I am not suggesting you go out in the snow in these shoes as you may freeze. It should be time to wrap up warm and go tobogganing instead. Now I am off to do a bit of a whizz round with the vacuum cleaner and start cooking dinner which is Chili and chocolate chili....mmmmm yum yum...!! Oh no I just turned to the movie channel on sky...eek confessions of a shopaholic is on.....this always makes me feel bad. But I do love her green corset top and shoes in the dancing scene....! I do feel that the manikins do knock on the window from the stores when I walk past....it's so hard isn't girls?

Right I am off now but I am looking forward to more Ugly Betty later so I will tweeting no doubt sooo toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment