Saturday 20 November 2010

Mini New Yorker...X Factor and Twiggy lookalike.....

So I watched the X Factor tonight and I thought that Katie was a great surprise and instantly when I saw her new hair she reminded me of a photo I had seen...I have just remembered who it was. I was thinking she looked like a young Twiggy and Audrey Hepburn. I was amazed, she looked fantastic in that beautiful cream dress that she wore this evening....looked much more sophisticated and glamorous. I think I would definitely wear that, I am trying to find where I can buy one from it's a good dress as a basic which you dress up or down. Now when I had my hair cut as short as Katie has had done I some how looked like a boy.....lol!! It was to the point the American Customs Officer checking my passport asked me why I had cut my hair.....as my passport was me with long hair. I have got to say I don't think I have ever had it cut that short since and would be unlikely to at the risk of being mistaken for a boy again!!! I suppose when I was 17 I was skinny and not really the curvy chica I am now...!! I think Katie suits that hair cut but ladies when you are choosing hair cuts make sure you look at the hair cut and the shape of the persons face as it may not suit you....!! I don't want you to be having that awkward chat with a security/customs officer about bad hair do's!!

I forgot to mention that I have fallen in love with Whittards white hot chocolate, it is amazing its like just a melted dream bar....!!! Yummy!! I think there's a few other flavours...rocky road hot chocolate sounds quite yummy too!! I think I am going to get down to Whittards......worth the £5's I think....!! My colleague mentioned she had brought some White hot chocolate and after her lunch she returned bearing gifts....!! We joked about one of her friends dropping of  2 tubs of Ben & Jerry's but she said she had a tub of Haagendaaz at home....I was ready with my plastic spoon...but she said it would have melted in our office as we had the heating cranked up...!!! It would have been a weird sight us eating ice cream in our office Santa's grotto. Today I wore my Grey shirt with my lovely black flower broach on the collar, some long peals necklace....which had been three strands but when I was at the Isle of Wight festival it broke as I got off the bus and went flying all over the grass....!! I wore a grey wrap around jumper and my long black cardigan as it was not warm this morning at silly o'clock !!!Lol!!

Although at least it wasn't icy today as the last few days I have had to crawl through from the passenger side as my drivers door lock was frozen. Which was a bit of a pain as they were the days I wore my dress suit and high heels. I am sure I was accidentally flashing my pants as I crawled across. I will learn my lesson, last winter I didn't have any wellies and I ended up wearing my knee high boots which didn't have much grip and there were a few time where I nearly went flying....!!

I am going to be careful this year as I do not want to end up in A&E like I did a few months back now where I had come of the cinema after watching the film and it was raining and I some how managed to slip on a drain and semi dislocate my shoulder and spend the rest of the Saturday night in A&E instead of getting our take away and watching the x factor, thank goodness for Sky +!! It was weird as I never step on drains as I always used think it was bad luck- kinda proved my own point.That will be the first and last time we would go to that town as it was probably a bad omen. I was how ever more worried that I had ruined my new dress and shoes and my bag which had landed in a puddle with my iPhone some where at the bottom.  Well my dress was fine and so was my iPhone but my shoulder had to be put in a sling and I was meant to be doing a staff bowling night a week after....not good!! I was given very strong painkillers as it was agony. The police officers that looked after me that called the paramedics were very nice. I did feel a bit stupid being x-police and me in floods of tears but I was in a lot of pain. But any way I think I am off to bed now as I am tired. so night night all and toooodleesss xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment